Friday, September 28, 2012

A few random observations

1) I rather like to watch medical shows when they're on. Particularly those that are figuring out why and how someone died. But in watching these shows I have found out there are names for things that I didn't even know needed specific names. And I have learned that there are a lot of people that could have lived or wouldn't have been as sick as long if certain specific tests were done or if the common person knew what things to ask to be tested for. And I think that's rather sad. I think more people need to be able to discuss things with their doctors so that things don't get missed.
2) Microwaves are silly things. Burning hot on the outside but freezing in the middle. And how long you need to microwave something isn't always the same even in the same microwave. Getting the right time to get things cooked just the way you like it seems to be like sorcery. Hard to explain exactly how it's done, but it's obvious when it's done wrong.
3) 80's films have a tendency to filled with terrible awesomeness. I feel slightly deprived that I am only now getting to some of these terribly wonderful films.

No comments:

Post a Comment