Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pun Pain

Whilst I'm on facebook there are quite a few pages that I like that post funny images. Well there are some images that are so filled with pun that I don't know what to do with them. I don't know if I should just continue grimacing at them or burst out laughing. Seriously, who sits around on the internet browsing images and thinking to themselves, "How can I make someone wince today by my clever wordsmithing?" I really think there must be someone who does so. Some of these quite clearly spawned from the same brain. Or at least people with similar wit(or lack thereof depending on how painful the pun).
I will admit however, that I'd rather have humor like that as opposed to what most comedy movies have become today. I think there needs to be much more appreciation for clever humor rather than humor that you can almost literally feel your brain cells leaking out of your ears. See, humor like that is why we can't have nice things.

No comments:

Post a Comment